I've been kind of dreading writing this post but people are curious, so here's a little something. Its been a pretty intense couple of months. But I've been very fortunate and blessed. I have a supportive family of blood relatives and friends that have done nothing but try to be there for me. They call, they text, they write, they let me stay at their homes and they ask questions like, "How are you today? Do you want to grab ice cream?"
These last few months have been full of major events and moments. Many of them very sad and others wonderful. There are new people entering the world when very significant people are leaving. There are exciting projects and relationships coming from every corner. There are major moves happening and changes that can't be stopped. The world is very unpredictable right now.
I know the above image may look cluttered and crazy, some pictures you can make out and others you can't. But for the most part this best describes what life is like right now for me. A series of moments -- some of these moments I try to enjoy and others I try to make sense of.
Here are the projects that are in progress (thanks for reading):
- Launch of art program in Nigeria: http://publicartproject2013naija.tumblr.com/
- Documentary about Nollywood: http://www.facebook.com/TrueStoryNollywood
- Season 2 of Webseries in post: http://vimeo.com/32729206
- Oral History project about my father (http://theur4africaproject.tumblr.com/post/25378238460/this-tribute-was-posted-in-the-guardian-paper)
- Television pilot: No Place Like Home
- short doc projects (collaborations)